Saturday, January 26, 2013

The game list for 2013

Here will be a lost of all the games I hope to review by years end. Keep in mind this is subject to change if any games are pushed back or new ones pop in :)


  • Dead Space 3
  • Aliens: Colonial Marines
  • Tomb Raider
  • Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Last of Us (Maybe considering it is a PS3 exclusive)
  • GTA V
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Pokemon X and Y

Here are a few without releases I hope come out for me to do as well.

  • Deadpool
  • Star Wars 1313
I will also find ways to keep the blog running in the gaps between my reviews. With such things as the videos I have going constantly on my YouTube channel.

So here is to a great 2013 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment